Crossing Circle Express: Ocean Adventurer
Enjoy Antarctica in style — by flying and then cruising south of the Antarctic Circle! A short three-hour flight is all it takes to travel between Punta Arenas, Chile and King George Island in Antarctica. Skipping all the extra days at sea, you’ll enjoy only the best scenery and wildlife experiences of the Antarctic. Prepare yourself for a sensory overload, as you’ll be inundated by the sheer beauty and dramatic landscapes of the white continent. Soon after, our team of Polar Experts on the ship will have you searching for penguins and whales in Antarctica
- The fastest, most direct way to Antarctica;
- Fly over Drake Passage;
- All the main Antarctic Peninsula highlights;
- Polar Circle Crossing
- Photography instruction included;
- Optional polar camping along the Peninsula; and
- On board lecturers and educational presentations from Polar specialists.
CONTACT US for great last-minute savings up to
20% - applicable only to twin and single cabins (triples excluded):
18 Dec 2019 save 10% (or 20% for Superior and higher) Promocodes XXQ10 or XXQ20
25 Jan 2020 save 10% (or 20% for Superior and higher) Promocodes XXQ10 or XXQ20
Terms and Conditions:
Valid on new bookings, applicable to above departure dates and selected categories only. Excludes triple cabins. Must quote the Promocodes above and provide full names at time of booking. Not combinable with any other promotion and applies to voyage only - not applicable for transfer packages, land-based programs, Adventure Options, additional hotel accommodation, pre/post tours, insurance, or flights. The right is reserved to limit, change or discontinue promotion at any time without notice. No cash value.
Reach the Far South Fast! An efficient yet in-depth exploration of the Antarctic Peninsula.
OverviewEnjoy Antarctica in style — by flying and then cruising south of the Antarctic Circle! A short three-hour flight is all it takes to travel between Punta Arenas, Chile and King George Island in Antarctica. Skipping all the extra days at sea, you’ll enjoy only the best scenery and wildlife experiences of the Antarctic. Prepare yourself for a sensory overload, as you’ll be inundated by the sheer beauty and dramatic landscapes of the white continent. Soon after, our team of Polar Experts on the ship will have you searching for penguins and whales in Antarctica.
Luxury Expedition Ship M/S Ocean Adventurer
This Polar Adventure Ship formerly known as Sea Adventurer was built in 1975. She underwent a $13 million conversion in 1998 and again in 2017. Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Ocean Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. Ocean Adventurer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
- One night pre-expedition hotel accommodation with breakfast.
- Return charter flights from Punta Arenas, Chile to King George Island, Antarctica
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.
- All shore landings per the daily program. Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program. Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage. A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings. An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep. Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin. Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!