Antarctica Classic - M/S Expedition
Vivid emerald, violet tints, intense blue and crimson light - the Antarctic Peninsula is anything but a world of white desolation. Join us on a true adventure to a world of immense scale and visual splendour. Passing huge icebergs in the flat calm of a polar morning will reshape the way you look at your world. Encounter huge whales, enormous rookeries of penguins and stunning landscapes few have ever witnessed
- Set foot on Antarctica - the worlds least visited continent
- watch majestic albatross soar by the ship while crossing the Drake Passage
- brave the chill by taking an optional polar plunge
- witness immense icebergs and magnificent glaciers
- have your questions answered by Antarctic experts
Early Booking Offer 2020/21
Book by 30 April 2019 for the 2020/21 season and Save 5%! Use promo code GEX05 during the booking process. Note: Applicable only to Twin categories 3-5!
Past Passengers: If you have travelled with the MS Expedition before, you can save 10% on these departures - contact us for details.
Great value for a cruise to Antarctica!
OverviewVivid emerald, violet tints, intense blue and crimson light - the Antarctic Peninsula is anything but a world of white desolation. Join us on a true adventure to a world of immense scale and visual splendour. Passing huge icebergs in the flat calm of a polar morning will reshape the way you look at your world. Encounter huge whales, enormous rookeries of penguins and stunning landscapes few have ever witnessed.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
EXPEDITION VESSEL: M/S EXPEDITION
The M/S Expedition provides an intimate small-ship cruising experience. Completely refurbished in 2009, she boasts spacious cabins, each featuring ocean-facing windows or portholes and private en-suite facilities. Large common areas and observation decks provide panoramic views of the distinctive landscapes of some of the world's most remote regions. The Expedition's spacious confines can hold as many as 140 passengers, but our commitment to keeping group sizes small means you'll never have to share it with more than 131 others. Many expedition cruise operators offer you a choice of space, comfort or expertise; the M/S Expedition delivers all three at a price few can top.
- 9 nights aboard the MS Expedition. Arrival transfer from airport in Ushuaia to hotel. 1 night accommodation with breakfast in Ushuaia. Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team. Lectures and educational programs. Waterproof boots supplied for men's USA sized 8-14 & women's USA sized 3-9. Expedition Parka. Antarctica destination guide book.
- All meals included on board the MS Expedition. Breakfast included at the hotel.
- Twin-share hotel (1 nt), aboard the MS Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window) (9 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- MS Expedition, Zodiac, private bus.
- One Expedition team member per 10 guests.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!