The M/S Expedition provides an intimate small-ship cruising experience.
The M/S Expedition provides an intimate small-ship cruising experience. Completely refurbished in 2009, she boasts spacious cabins, each featuring ocean-facing windows or portholes and private en-suite facilities.
Large common areas and observation decks provide panoramic views of the distinctive landscapes of some of the world's most remote regions. The Expedition's spacious confines can hold as many as 140 passengers, but our commitment to keeping group sizes small means you'll never have to share it with more than 131 others. Many expedition cruise operators offer you a choice of space, comfort or expertise; the M/S Expedition delivers all three at a price few can top.
- 360° Observation Deck
- All cabins with private ensuite and outside views
- Raised Canada Goose Observation Deck
- Fleet of 14 zodiacs with four stroke engines
- Complimentary Wellington Boots for duration of your cruise
- Complimentary destination guides for every passenger
- Large-headed Mud Room
- Lonely Planet Library
- Discovery Lounge
- Fine dining – international cuisine in one sitting
- Large aft deck with barbeque facilities
- Polar Bear Pub
- Gift Shop
- Medical Clinic
- Computer Room with internet where available
- Mobile phones for rent
With a focus on safety, comfort and the unique demands of polar travel, the crew of the M/S Expedition is committed to the ship’s continued safe operation.
- Forward-looking sonar reduces the risk of its grounding on uncharted reefs or rocks.
- Designed to Ice Class 1B specifications for service in sea ice.
- Four totally covered lifeboats provide capacity for all passengers and crew, while six liferafts boast a capacity of 150 persons.
- Full immersion cold weather survival suits for all passengers and crew
Adventure Activities are available
Images on this page © G Adventures
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!