West Greenland and Disko Bay: Sea Spirit
Find yourself among some of the most magnificent sceneries in the world. Icebergs the size of city blocks and soaring mountains provide a humbling perspective on our diminutive size within the natural world. The juxtaposition of glittering icebergs and verdant hillsides in one scene may strike you as unreal, but that's Greenland
- The spectacular Ilulissat Icefjord is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Cultural traditions are blended with modern living in contemporary Inuit villages
- Volcanic landscapes with hot springs, red basalt mountains, lush greenery, and amazing rock formations
- Inuit Settlements such as Itilleq, Sisimiut, Aasiaat, Ilulissat, Qeqertarsuaq, and Uummannaq
- breathtaking fjords, such as Nuuk fjord
Early Booking 2023
2023 Season: Book before June 30, 2022 and save 15% on Triple, Main Deck and Classic Suites - or 20% on Superior suites and higher categories. Quote Promocode SPX15 or SPX20 during the booking process.
One of the most breathtakingly beautiful places in the world
OverviewFind yourself among some of the most magnificent sceneries in the world. Icebergs the size of city blocks and soaring mountains provide a humbling perspective on our diminutive size within the natural world. The juxtaposition of glittering icebergs and verdant hillsides in one scene may strike you as unreal, but that's Greenland.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Luxury Expedition Ship M/S Sea Spirit
Sail aboard the remarkably comfortable Sea Spirit and experience the polar regions in grand style with spacious suites. Carrying a maximum of 112 passengers this outstanding vessel, approved for polar waters, is equipped with rubber inflatable boats - called Zodiacs- for shore transfers and cruising. Kayaking and camping options are available on select departures. All suites have facilities en suite and exterior views. Deluxe Suites, Premium Suites and the Owner's Suite have private balconies for viewing the breathtaking landscapes of the Arctic, Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands. Cruise with all the comfort of home - king-size beds (twin beds for those who prefer them), an open bar, balconies and a hot tub. Plus enjoy the amenities of a fine hotel, while a resident photographer helps you take brag-worthy photos.
- 1 pre-voyage night on Day 1;
- Group transfer to the ship for embarkation on Day 2;
- Shipboard accommodation;
- All meals on board throughout the voyage;
- Tea and coffee station 24 hours daily;
- All scheduled landings/excursions (subject to weather and ice conditions);
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader & Expedition Team;
- Branded Poseidon Expeditions parka;
- Rubber boots for shore landings for the time of the cruise;
- Welcome and Farewell cocktails;
- All port fees;
- Group transfer to airport or central location upon disembarkation;
- Pre-departure materials;
- Digital Voyage Log;
- Wi-Fi on board.
- Visa and passport fees (if applicable);
- Luggage and trip cancellation insurance;
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages other than those for special events and celebrations;
- Personal expenses such as laundry and telecommunication charges;
- Mandatory Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a minimum benefit of US$ 200,000 per person;
- Staff gratuities.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!