Antarctic Explorer: Ocean Endeavour
Travel from Argentina to Antarctica. This cruise to visit Antarctica offers the best of the Antarctic Peninsula. You’ll be delighted by the places to visit in Antarctica, along with Antarctica’s wildlife such as penguins, seals and whales. Cruise amongst icebergs while you explore the iconic sights of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environment
- Perfect for first-time visitors to Antarctica.
- Travel from Argentina to Antarctica.
- Witness and explore the highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula
- The expedition ship Ocean Endeavour - specially designed and ice strengthened
- Learn about the environment and wildlife from onboard lecturers and specialists
- Witness the abundant wildlife - penguins, elephant seals, whales and more!
Contact us for last-minute pricing on the following departures:
5th - 15th November 2019: 11 days
2nd - 12th December 2019: 11 days
11th - 21st December 2019: 11 days
7th - 17th January 2020: 11 days
28th January - 7th February 2020: 11 days
6th - 16th February 2020: 11 days
7th - 17th March 2020: 11 days
A great-value Antarctica cruise on a really comfortable ship and with a big team of Antarctica experts to enhance your experience. For adventure seekers, this is the perfect Antarctic trip, with adventure options such as paddling excursions, kayaking, camping, mountaineering and cross-country skiing in Antarctica.
OverviewTravel from Argentina to Antarctica. This cruise to visit Antarctica offers the best of the Antarctic Peninsula. You’ll be delighted by the places to visit in Antarctica, along with Antarctica’s wildlife such as penguins, seals and whales.
Cruise amongst icebergs while you explore the iconic sights of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environment.
- Zodiac cruises, hiking and some also offer snowshoeing
- Camping on Antarctica (few people have the opportunity to say they’ve camped on the 7th continent and is one of the best ways to see Antarctica in a more intimate manner).
- Cross-country skiing, kayaking, mountaineering and stand-up paddleboarding are some of the other incredible options.
Your Luxury Expedition Ship: M/V Ocean Endeavour
The Ocean Endeavour is an extremely well-appointed
expedition ship expertly engineered to explore Antarctica. Carrying up
to 199 guests, the ship offers a superb guest experience with a
nautical lounge, two restaurants, sundeck, and plenty of deck space
for observation of polar landscapes, and lounges for learning and
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings. An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- All shore landings per the daily program. Leadership throughout the voyage by experienced Expedition Leader.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program. Formal and informal presentations by Expedition Team and guest speakers.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport. All luggage handling aboard ship.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
- Buenos Aires Flight and Transfer Package: Pre expedition hotel night in Buenos Aires, with breakfast, Group transfer from the hotel to the airport in Buenos Aires, Charter flight from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia (return), Group transfer from Ushuaia airport to the ship (return).
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!