Ocean Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts.
This Polar Adventure Ship formerly known as Sea Adventurer was built in 1975. She underwent a $13 million conversion in 1998 and again in 2017.
Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Ocean Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. Ocean Adventurer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
- 61 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities.
- Decks 4 and 5 have exterior access, with outside seating.
- Window-lined dining room on Deck 4 with unreserved seating.
- Lounge/Presentation Room.
- 2 bars.
- Gift shop.
- 24-hour beverage station.
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email, and wireless, Internet access.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Exercise room.
- Massage therapist.
- Ice-strengthened hull
Above: On deck
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!