50 Years of Victory
This is the world’s largest, most-powerful nuclear icebreaker.
Carrying the highest ice class rating possible, 50 Years of Victory can crush ice up to 3 meters (10 feet) thick, and is the world's largest and most sophisticated nuclear-powered icebreaker. Onboard you hardly feel a thing. Absolutely unforgettable is the sound of mammoth slabs of ice colliding with the hull! An onboard helicopter extends the vessels ability to reach ice-locked, remote Arctic islands en route from the North Pole.
Twenty years in the making, 50 Years of Victory is the first Arktika-class icebreaker to have a spoon-shaped bow, capable of breaking through ice up to 2.5 meters (9.2 feet) thick! This is the world’s largest, most-powerful nuclear icebreaker.
Complete with a helicopter for shore excursions, Victory is a ship unlike any other, with the ability to go where other ships cannot.
- All cabins have exterior views and private facilities
- TV and DVD Player
- Some cabins come with coffee maker and safe
- Arkitka Suite has a single bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the sitting room
- All-inclusive bar and beverages
- Chef prepared meals (all included)
- One dining room with unreserved seating
- Aft Saloon for presentations and socializing
- Victory Bar with exterior views, open from afternoon to late evening
- Polar library
- Gym, two saunas, and small swimming pool
- Passenger elevator
- Onboard helicopter landing pad
- Clinic with licensed doctor
- Helicopter and Zodiacs for sightseeing
- Champagne toast at 90 degrees North
- Hot Air Balloon (optional)
Onboard helicopters allow otherwise impossible polar sightseeing!
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!