Antarctic Explorer: World Explorer
This expedition offers the perfect chance to discover the best of the Antarctic Peninsula, the last continent’s most northern region. You’ll be delighted by penguins, seals and seabirds as they accompany you on your journey along the Antarctic coastline. Landing on the continent itself is a memorable highlight, where you’ll explore the iconic sights that make this one of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environments
One has to ask how it is possible for every voyage to delight beyond expectations. But that is Antarctica. If you have never explored the most untouched continent on our planet then you have never experienced the true wonder of nature. Unpredictable, exquisite, immense in its magnitude, strength and determination. It will never be mastered and you always leave feeling humble and privileged to have touched the moment.
An extremely well-appointed expedition ship so you will want for nothing during your polar adventure!
OverviewThis expedition offers the perfect chance to discover the best of the Antarctic Peninsula, the last continent’s most northern region. You’ll be delighted by penguins, seals and seabirds as they accompany you on your journey along the Antarctic coastline. Landing on the continent itself is a memorable highlight, where you’ll explore the iconic sights that make this one of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environments.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Luxury Expedition Vessel: World Explorer
An “all balcony suites” ship, World Explorer features amenities and guest comforts to maximize the exploration off and on the ship and deliver an unequalled Polar expedition experience. Distinct and comfortable, refined and roomy—these attributes and more describe World Explorer. Not only will it be among the fastest expedition ships, it will also be one of the finest, with six tiers of deluxe accommodation.
- One night pre-expedition hotel accommodation with breakfast.
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.
- All shore landings per the daily program. Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program. Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage. A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings. An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep. Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin. Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!