Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica: Explorers and Kings
Antarctica, Falklands and South Georgia
An epic adventure through the remote Falklands, the wildlife paradise of South Georgia and the extraordinary Antarctic Peninsula. Enjoy unforgettable encounters with untamed wildlife in a vast, dramatic and spectacular setting. Take a step back in time at historically significant sites and be mesmerized by the rich diversity and contrasts that make these regions so captivating and unique. You’ll be transported to your own wildlife documentary, staged in a magnificent setting of mountains, sea and ice
- Explore the Antarctic Peninsula by ship, Zodiac and on foot.
- Learn about unique geology, history and wildlife.
- Incredible wildlife of South Georgia, often referred to as ‘the Galapagos of the South’.
- More than 30 species of breeding birds, including four species of Penguin.
- Follow in the footsteps of Shackleton and pause for a moment at his graveside.
- Explore the quaint, British town of Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands.
- On board lecturers and educational presentations from Polar Specialists.
Special Offers 2020/21
2020-2021 Early Booking Bonus Save 10% - Book before July 31, 2019. Use Promocode EBB10 during the booking process (excludes triple cabins). Pay in Advance and save additional 10% - Pay in full by June 15, 2019 & save a total of 20%. Use Promocode PIF20 during the booking process.
Get the absolute best from Antarctica and South Georgia!
OverviewAn epic adventure through the remote Falklands, the wildlife paradise of South Georgia and the extraordinary Antarctic Peninsula. Enjoy unforgettable encounters with untamed wildlife in a vast, dramatic and spectacular setting. Take a step back in time at historically significant sites and be mesmerized by the rich diversity and contrasts that make these regions so captivating and unique. You’ll be transported to your own wildlife documentary, staged in a magnificent setting of mountains, sea and ice.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Luxury Expedition Ship M/S Ocean Adventurer
This Polar Adventure Ship formerly known as Sea Adventurer was built in 1975. She underwent a $13 million conversion in 1998 and again in 2017. Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Ocean Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. Ocean Adventurer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
- One night pre-expedition hotel accommodation with breakfast.
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.
- All shore landings per the daily program. Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program. Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage. A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings. An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep. Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin. Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!