Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia: Sea Spirit
Antarctica, South Georgia and Falklands
This voyage features the clean unspoiled scenery, wildlife, and rich history of the Antarctic Peninsula, as well as the crown jewels of the Southern Ocean: South Georgia and the Falkland Islands
- Explore the Antarctic Peninsula by ship, Zodiac and on foot.
- Incredible sub-Antarctic wildlife of South Georgia and the Falklands.
- More than 30 species of breeding birds, including four species of Penguin.
- Follow in the footsteps of Shackleton and pause for a moment at his graveside.
- Explore the quaint, British town of Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands.
- Learn from the specialist onboard lecturers.
Early Booking Offer
Reduced deposit of just 10%!
2021/22 Season: Book before October 31, 2020 and save 10% on Triple, Main Deck and Classic Suites - or 15% on Superior suites and higher categories. Quote Promocode SPX10 or SPX15 during the booking process.
The classic, complete Antarctic experience!
OverviewThis voyage features the clean unspoiled scenery, wildlife, and rich history of the Antarctic Peninsula, as well as the crown jewels of the Southern Ocean: South Georgia and the Falkland Islands.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Luxury Expedition Ship M/S Sea Spirit
Sail aboard the remarkably comfortable Sea Spirit and experience the polar regions in grand style with spacious suites. Carrying a maximum of 112 passengers this outstanding vessel, approved for polar waters, is equipped with rubber inflatable boats - called Zodiacs- for shore transfers and cruising. Kayaking and camping options are available on select departures. All suites have facilities en suite and exterior views. Deluxe Suites, Premium Suites and the Owner's Suite have private balconies for viewing the breathtaking landscapes of the Arctic, Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands. Cruise with all the comfort of home - king-size beds (twin beds for those who prefer them), an open bar, balconies and a hot tub. Plus enjoy the amenities of a fine hotel, while a resident photographer helps you take brag-worthy photos.
- 1 pre-voyage hotel night in Ushuaia;
- Group transfer to the ship on day of embarkation;
- Group transfer to airport or central location upon disembarkation in Ushuaia;
- Shipboard accommodations;
- All scheduled landings/excursions;
- All lectures and briefings onboard;
- All meals;
- Coffee/tea/cocoa/espresso 24 hours daily;
- Welcome drink and farewell dinner onboard;
- A pair of rubber boots on loan for shore landings;
- Expedition parka;
- All port fees;
- Pre-departure materials;
- Digital Voyage Log.
- Visa and passport fees (if applicable);
- Luggage and trip cancellation insurance;
- Meals, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages other than those for special events and celebrations;
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, and e-mail service and gratuities to shipboard personnel;
- Fuel surcharge may be applied for all bookings;
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a minimum benefit of USD 150,000;
- Pre- or post-cruise travel expenses.
- A reduced deposit of just 10% is required by the end of the seven-day option period to confirm the reservation.
- Any time up to 30 days before the departure, you can transfer your booking to any future Sea Spirit cruise.**
- From 29 to one day before the departure, you can transfer your booking to any future Poseidon cruise for a valid COVID-related reason. Proof of the COVID-related reason is required.**
- “Flexible Reservation” transfers are reserved for those bookings
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!