Antarctic Peninsula: M/V Sea Spirit
This expedition offers the perfect chance to discover the best of the Antarctic Peninsula, the last continent’s most northern region. You’ll be delighted by penguins, seals and seabirds as they accompany you on your journey along the Antarctic coastline. Landing on the continent itself is a memorable highlight, where you’ll explore the iconic sights that make this one of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environments
Spring Fling Special Offer: Available for two departures only: December 11, 2021 and February 18, 2022. Book before April 12, 2021 and save 15% on all categories. Quote Promocode SP15 during the booking process.
2022/23 Season Book Early: Book before June 30, 2021 and save 10% on Triple, Main Deck and Classic Suites - or 15% on Superior suites and higher categories. Quote Promocode SPX10 or SPX15 during the booking process.
A luxurious version of the classic Antarctica expedition. Highly recommended!
OverviewThis expedition offers the perfect chance to discover the best of the Antarctic Peninsula, the last continent’s most northern region. You’ll be delighted by penguins, seals and seabirds as they accompany you on your journey along the Antarctic coastline. Landing on the continent itself is a memorable highlight, where you’ll explore the iconic sights that make this one of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environments.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Luxury Expedition Ship M/S Sea Spirit
Sail aboard the remarkably comfortable Sea Spirit and experience the polar regions in grand style with spacious suites. Carrying a maximum of 112 passengers this outstanding vessel, approved for polar waters, is equipped with rubber inflatable boats - called Zodiacs- for shore transfers and cruising. Kayaking and camping options are available on select departures. All suites have facilities en suite and exterior views. Deluxe Suites, Premium Suites and the Owner's Suite have private balconies for viewing the breathtaking landscapes of the Arctic, Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands. Cruise with all the comfort of home - king-size beds (twin beds for those who prefer them), an open bar, balconies and a hot tub. Plus enjoy the amenities of a fine hotel, while a resident photographer helps you take brag-worthy photos.
- 1 pre-voyage hotel night in Ushuaia;
- Group transfer to the ship on day of embarkation;
- Group transfer to airport or central location upon disembarkation in Ushuaia;
- Shipboard accommodations;
- All scheduled landings/excursions;
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader &
- Expedition Team;
- All meals on board throughout the voyage;
- Tea and coffee station 24 hours daily;
- Welcome and Farewell cocktails;
- A pair of rubber boots on loan for shore landings;
- Expedition jacket (yours to keep);
- All port fees;
- Pre-departure materials;
- Digital Voyage Log.
- Visa and passport fees (if applicable);
- Luggage and trip cancellation insurance;
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages other than those for special events and celebrations;
- Personal expenses such as laundry and onboard communication (telephone calls, faxes, and e-mail service);
- Fuel surcharge may be applied for all bookings;
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a minimum benefit of USD 150,000;
- Staff gratuities;
- Pre- or post-cruise travel expenses.
- A reduced deposit of just 10% is required by the end of the seven-day option period to confirm the reservation.
- Any time up to 30 days before the departure, you can transfer your booking to any future Sea Spirit cruise.**
- From 29 to one day before the departure, you can transfer your booking to any future Poseidon cruise for a valid COVID-related reason. Proof of the COVID-related reason is required.**
- “Flexible Reservation” transfers are reserved for those bookings
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!