Three Arctic Islands: World Explorer
Svalbard, Greenland, Iceland
Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen. This award-winning expedition cruise takes you to Scorsbysund, on the northeast coast of Greenland, Iceland, and high above the Arctic Circle in Spitsbergen, Norway. Iconic Arctic animals such as the polar bear, musk ox, reindeer and walrus are commonly seen. No other Arctic adventure takes in such varied destinations ranging from active volcanoes to massive glaciers. If you want to experience the Arctic in all of its beauty, then you must venture to these three Arctic islands
- Named one of National Geographic Travelers’ 50 Tours of a Lifetime
- Glaciers and wildlife of Spitsbergen
- Remote coast of Greenland
- Zodiac cruising
- Tundra hiking
- Optional kayak adventure option on selected expeditions
Save up to 25%!
Book by Jan 15, 2020 and save on the following departures only:
Aug 11 - 15% discount for all cabins - Use Promocode ARQX15 (excludes Triple cabins)
Aug 24 - 25% discount for all cabins - Use Promocode ARQX25 (excludes Triple cabins)
PLUS, Free Transfer Package: LYR/OSL (Value $595 USD/ $900 AUD / £500 GBP / €600 EUR) – Includes 1 night’s pre-expedition hotel accommodation in Reykjavik, ship to airport transfer in Longyearbyen, and one-way group charter air LYR-OSL. Combine two or more consecutive voyages and enjoy an additional 5% savings. Returning passengers enjoy an additional 5% discount on all future bookings.
Spitsbergen or Greenland? Both are wonderful - so visit both!
OverviewIceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen. This award-winning expedition cruise takes you to Scorsbysund, on the northeast coast of Greenland, Iceland, and high above the Arctic Circle in Spitsbergen, Norway. Iconic Arctic animals such as the polar bear, musk ox, reindeer and walrus are commonly seen. No other Arctic adventure takes in such varied destinations ranging from active volcanoes to massive glaciers. If you want to experience the Arctic in all of its beauty, then you must venture to these three Arctic islands.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Luxury Expedition Vessel: World Explorer
An “all balcony suites” ship, World Explorer features amenities and guest comforts to maximize the exploration off and on the ship and deliver an unequalled Polar expedition experience. Distinct and comfortable, refined and roomy—these attributes and more describe World Explorer. Not only will it be among the fastest expedition ships, it will also be one of the finest, with six tiers of deluxe accommodation.
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks on board throughout your voyage
- All shore landings per the daily program
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader
- A daily program of lectures by noted naturalists
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and Special
- Guests as scheduled
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings
- An official Quark Expeditions® parka to keep
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock
- A selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Hair dryer and bathrobe in every cabin
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative
- Arctic Reader
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program
- All luggage handling aboard ship
- Arrival transfer from the airport to your hotel if you arrive one day prior to embarkation
- On embarkation day transfer from your hotel or airport to the ship
- On disembarkation day group transfer from the ship to airport or local designated drop-off location
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of US$100,000 per person
- International airfare
- Passport and any applicable visa expenses
- Government arrival and departure taxes not mentioned above
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel
- Baggage, cancellation, interruption, and medical travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Laundry and other personal charges
- Telecommunications charges
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew
- Any overnight accommodation required due to flight connections
- Optional sea-kayaking activities
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!