Discover Antarctica: Ocean Endeavour
Prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime as you board the spacious Ocean Endeavour and set sail across the infamous Drake Passage, with a course set for Antarctica. The White Continent is the world’s final frontier, a vast ice wilderness of epic proportions. Harsh and hostile, yet hauntingly beautiful, Antarctica is the ultimate destination for photographers, wildlife enthusiasts and true explorers alike
- Perfect for first-time visitors to Antarctica.
- Great Value Cruise from Argentina to Antarctica.
- Witness and explore the highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula
- The comfortable ship Ocean Endeavour - specially designed and ice strengthened with wellness program
- Learn about the environment and wildlife from onboard lecturers and specialists
- Witness the abundant wildlife - penguins, elephant seals, whales and more!
SAVE UP TO 20%*
*Receive 15% discount on Category 4-7 cabins and 20% discount on Category 8-10 cabins. Book by 31 March 2019, subject to availability, further conditions apply. Contact us for details.
A great-value Antarctica cruise on a really comfortable ship and with a big team of Antarctica experts to enhance your experience. For adventure seekers, this is the perfect Antarctic trip, with adventure options such as paddling excursions, kayaking, camping, mountaineering and cross-country skiing in Antarctica.
OverviewPrepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime as you board the spacious Ocean Endeavour and set sail across the infamous Drake Passage, with a course set for Antarctica. The White Continent is the world’s final frontier, a vast ice wilderness of epic proportions. Harsh and hostile, yet hauntingly beautiful, Antarctica is the ultimate destination for photographers, wildlife enthusiasts and true explorers alike.
Your Luxury Expedition Ship: M/V Ocean Endeavour
The Ocean Endeavour is an extremely well-appointed
expedition ship expertly engineered to explore Antarctica. Carrying up
to 199 guests, the ship offers a superb guest experience with a
nautical lounge, two restaurants, sundeck, and plenty of deck space
for observation of polar landscapes, and lounges for learning and
- Pre-cruise hotel accommodation in Ushuaia.
- Arrival transfers to the hotel and to the ship.
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- All shore landings per the daily program. Leadership throughout the voyage by experienced Expedition Leader.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program. Formal and informal presentations by Expedition Team and guest speakers.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport. All luggage handling aboard ship.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!