Crossing the Circle: Ocean Endeavour
This expedition offers you the most in-depth exploration of the Antarctic Peninsula. Extended time in the region allows you to go beyond the Antarctic Peninsula and venture south of the Antarctic Circle, home to fantastic ice formations and wildlife including the Weddell seal. You’ll enjoy more time for communing with penguins and visits to less-frequented landing sites
- Be one of the few travellers to venture to 66 degrees 33.7 minutes South;
- Visit historic research stations in Marguerite Bay;
- Witness the abundant Antarctic wildlife, including penguins, seals, whales and more;
- Experience the Western Peninsula highlights and visit iconic landing sites; and
- Learn about Antarctica’s geology and wildlife from onboard lecturers and specialists.
16 January 2020 - 25% OFF
Limited space - Contact us for availability!
Head further South on this expedition to the magnificent and pristine landscapes beyond the Antarctic Circle.
OverviewThis expedition offers you the most in-depth exploration of the Antarctic Peninsula. Extended time in the region allows you to go beyond the Antarctic Peninsula and venture south of the Antarctic Circle, home to fantastic ice formations and wildlife including the Weddell seal. You’ll enjoy more time for communing with penguins and visits to less-frequented landing sites.
Your Luxury Expedition Ship: M/V Ocean Endeavour
The Ocean Endeavour is an extremely well-appointed
expedition ship expertly engineered to explore Antarctica. Carrying up
to 199 guests, the ship offers a superb guest experience with a
nautical lounge, two restaurants, sundeck, and plenty of deck space
for observation of polar landscapes, and lounges for learning and
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.
- All shore landings per the daily program. Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program. Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage. A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings. An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep. Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin. Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
- Buenos Aires Flight and Transfer Package ($950 per person) BUENOS AIRES FLIGHT AND TRANSFER PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pre expedition hotel night in Buenos Aires, with breakfast, Group transfer from the hotel to the airport in Buenos Aires, Charter flight from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia (return), Group transfer from Ushuaia airport to the ship (return).
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!