Antarctic Peninsula In-Depth: Hebridean Sky
This 14-night itinerary will allow us to explore more in-depth the wonders of the Antarctic Peninsula, giving us time to experience the Antarctic Sound, located within the Weddell Sea. The opportunity to experience the stark difference in scenery found here is likely to be a major highlight for all on this special departure, with massive tabular icebergs, lots of sea ice, and geology far different from anywhere we visit on our classic Peninsula trips
Early Booking Offer
EARLYBIRD SAVINGS 2020/21 Season - Book before 31 October 2019!
Standard: $1,000 per person – Window Suites
Premium: $1,250 per person – Promenade & Deluxe Suites
Premiere: $1,500 per person – Veranda, Penthouse, & Owner’s Suites
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS!
Enjoy two extra days exploring Antarctica on this luxurious adventure!
OverviewThis 14-night itinerary will allow us to explore more in-depth the wonders of the Antarctic Peninsula, giving us time to experience the Antarctic Sound, located within the Weddell Sea. The opportunity to experience the stark difference in scenery found here is likely to be a major highlight for all on this special departure, with massive tabular icebergs, lots of sea ice, and geology far different from anywhere we visit on our classic Peninsula trips.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
Expedition Vessel: M/V Hebridean Sky
Hebridean Sky was built in 1991 in Italy and underwent extensive refitting and modernization in 2005 and again in 2016. In all ways she is an excellent expedition ship—equipped like a classic luxury yacht with attractive, spacious cabins and stylish common areas, all outfitted with an eye for details. In all, there are 57 cabins, of which 12 are suites with their own balconies, on the ship. With a crew of 70 persons the service on board is unsurpassed, and as icing on the cake the ship's cooks provide for exquisite culinary indulgence in the ship's restaurant. The ship has a large lounge, in which the trip organizers hold informational meetings and lectures, and a great deal of outdoor deck space from which we can enjoy both whales and unique nature between landfalls. On the ship there are a number of Zodiac rubber boats, which are used for most landings, as it only possible to dock a few places.
- One night hotel accommodations in embarkation city
- Transfer from group hotel to ship for embarkation
- Group transfer from ship to airport or central location at disembarkation
- Shipboard accommodations
- All scheduled Landings / excursions
- All meals onboard
- Coffee/tea/cocoa 24 hours daily
- Welcome/Farewell cocktail
- House wine / beer / soft drink with dinner
- Expedition jacket (yours to keep)
- A pair of boots for use during the voyage
- Wifi from the public computers in the library
- Daily international news service
- All port fees
- Digital Voyage Log
- In Penthouse, Veranda, Deluxe, Single and Promenade categories: champagne and chocolates on arrival, complimentary mini-bar, and $100 Gift Shop certificate
- Any airfare or travel expenses associated with arrival in Ushuaia or Buenos Aires
- Arrival transfer from airport to group hotel in Ushuaia or Buenos Aires
- Pre or post voyage expenses in Ushuaia or Buenos Aires
- Laundry and personal expenses incurred on board
- Alcohol and soft drinks onboard (except as listed above in inclusions)
- Onboard communication charges such as outgoing phone calls, wi fi from personal devices
- Staff gratuities
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!