Antarctic Peninsula: M/V Ortelius
Cruise to the Antarctic Peninsula and be overcome by the most dramatic scenery and biggest variety of wildlife in Antarctica. Experience a sensory overload with huge icebergs, glaciers, high mountains and the abundant and tame wildlife. Your expedition onboard the ice-strengthened vessel MV Ortelius is an ideal way to travel to Antarctica, with a maximum of 106 passengers accompanied by expert lecturers and guides, assuring maximum wildlife opportunities
- Magnificent Antarctic scenery
- Abundant wildlife, penguins, seals whales and more
- Travel with expert lecturers and guides
- Small ship expedition cruising on a highly ice-strengthened vessel
- Informal and comfortable adventure
READ THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Verified user reviews powered by
ÖversiktCruise to the Antarctic Peninsula and be overcome by the most dramatic scenery and biggest variety of wildlife in Antarctica. Experience a sensory overload with huge icebergs, glaciers, high mountains and the abundant and tame wildlife. Your expedition onboard the ice-strengthened vessel MV Ortelius is an ideal way to travel to Antarctica, with a maximum of 106 passengers accompanied by expert lecturers and guides, assuring maximum wildlife opportunities.
Scrolling is disabled on map, please click to enable.
- Voyage as indicated in the itinerary.
- All meals throughout the voyage aboard the ship including snacks, coffee and tea.
- Free use of rubber boots and snowshoes.
- Pre-scheduled group transfer from the vessel to the airport in Ushuaia (directly after disembarkation).
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by Zodiac.
- Program of lectures by noted naturalists and leadership by experienced expedition staff.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material.
- Any airfare whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Pre- and post land arrangements.
- Transfers to the vessel.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore.
- Baggage, cancellation and personal insurance (which is strongly recommended).
- Excess baggage charges.
- All items of a personal nature such as laundry, bar, beverage charges and telecommunication charges.
- The customary gratuity at the end of the voyages for stewards and other service personnel aboard (guidelines will be provided).
Rates, Share and Sole Use policy All rates are quoted per person, based on shared twin, triple or quad occupancy. If you are travelling alone and wish to share, you will be matched with another person of the same gender at the shared rate. Twin and Superior cabins are available for single occupancy at 1.7 times the share rate. Children Upon request (some voyages may be excluded), children under 16 with parents may receive 40 % discount in Superior, Triple (sharing with 2 parents / adults) and Quadruple Cabins (sharing with 3 parents / adults). Deposits Reservations require a deposit of 20% at the time you receive a booking confirmation from Expeditions Online. A payment link will be sent to you and this may be paid by major credit card. Bookings within 60 days of departure require full payment. Final Payments Balances are due 60 days prior to departure. Cancellations All requests for cancellation must be received in writing to Expeditions Online. Cancellations received 90 days or more prior to departure, are refunded less a fee of 20 % of the total price. If cancellation is received between 89 days and 60 days prior to departure, are refunded less a fee of 50 % of the total price. If cancellation occurs less than 59 days up to and including the day of departure: 100 % of the total price. If full payment has not yet been received, the full penalty will still apply and any unpaid balance is due immediately. We strongly recommend that you obtain adequate trip cancellation insurance. Booking Terms Please read carefully the General Booking Conditions for Expeditions Online. This voyage is operated by Oceanwide Expeditions and you additionally travel under their terms and conditions as the operator as well as of the Shipping Company/transport carrier. Details will be forwarded to you at the time of booking.
Back To Top
Expeditions Online Newsletter
Sign up to be an Expeditions Online insider and receive info on exclusive deals, discounts and more!